Do any of these scenarios strike a chord with you?
- I want to improve my team’s confidence.
- I wish I could get my team to work together more effectively.
- I need to improve our team’s efficiency and standards of output.
- If only I could give my team the courage to remind each other of their responsibilities.
- Our organisational culture is changing and our team needs the skills to adapt.
- How can I get individual team members to be a little more aware of how their behaviour and the effect it has on their colleagues?
- I would like to improve my coaching skills, so that I help my team reach its full potential – and I want the managers in the team to develop these skills further too.
- I wish I could improve communication in our team!
If so, why not join the growing number of high performance organisations that currently use team coaching as a management tool.
Team coaching is an effective way to break existing patterns and create lasting change. An enjoyable way for groups to take joint responsibility for getting results, team coaching can help managers get the most from their team and improve the working atmosphere. It is useful in addressing topics ranging from improving the perception of an organisation among employees to reducing absenteeism.
Specific team coaching interventions can be used to:
- Improve mutual cooperation and communication in a team;
- Create or deepen a sense of ownership of the content or processes of the team’s work;
- Deal with and solve conflicts;
- Develop entrepreneurship;
- Find strategies for successfully coping with change;
- Learn ways to improve collaboration with other departments and organisations.
Anja works closely together with managers to develop a tailor-made programme to address specific coaching objectives and takes an energetic, results-focused and open-hearted approach to implementing the programme and following up on its success.